We would like to share with you the following rules and regulations for our boarding services
Disclaimer: There is no overnight staff. However, our kennel staff checks on all animals before leaving at night and first thing in the morning.
- We only board established and active clients.
- We do not let patients from other families interact with each other (i.e. no play groups).
- We charge per day, not per night. If you pick it up before 11 am, there is no charge for the day. Drop off and pick up times are as follows:Monday-Friday: 8:30 am-5 pm; Saturday: 8:30 am-12 pm.
- Sunday: Pick up only - 8:30-9:30 am or 4:30-5:30 pm.
- Clients are not allowed into the boarding areas when dropping off to prevent stress for the animals and to make the drop-off procedure more efficient.
- If a pet exhibits internal parasites (i.e. worms) or external parasites (i.e. fleas and/or ticks) when presented for boarding, appropriate treatment will be provided at the owner's expense.
- We will try our best to honor client requests for specific boarding locations. However, we reserve the right to housing boarded pets in an alternate location (for medical or other reasons at our discretion).
- Medical boarders who need specialized/individualized care (i.e. insulin injections, seizures, etc.) will stay on the main medical floor for doctors and technicians to also monitor.
- You may bring your own personal items at your own risk. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged items. Please label them with the patient's first and last name. Any heavy bedding that is soiled may be thrown away (or kept per the owner's request).
- We do not routinely reach out to owners while their animal is boarding with us to avoid disrupting their vacation. In the case of an emergency, we will contact the owners immediately.